Cold Brew Pink Grapefruit Pyramid Teabags
Out of stock
Enjoy our Pink Grapefruit cold brew infusion and discover this refreshingly zesty and citrus flavour. Discover a new, caffeine free way to add flavour to your day, in a bottle on the go, with ice in a glass or a cooling morning drink. No need for hot water; these sugar free infusions have been specially treated to bring you a premium natural flavour in cold water.
Crafted so you can pour cold water directly on your teabag, and serve ice cold - perfect for long, hazy, summer days.
• Tea type: Fruit & herbal infusion
• Number of servings: 1 teabag per cup = 12 cups
• Ideal for using with: Classic Blue Tea Infuser Bottle, SoHo Latte Glass and Nova Double-Walled Mug
Apple Pomace, White Hibiscus, Beetroot, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Grapefruit Peel (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100ml with 1g of tea Energy (kJ) 10 (kcal) 2 Fat <0.5g of which are saturates <0.5g Carbohydrate <0.1g of which are sugars <0.1g Protein 0.14g Salt <0.01g
Weight: 30g e 1oz
Contains: 12 pyramid teabags
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
Sustainability: Packets are made from natureflex which is compostable, boxes are recyclable and pyramid teabags are compostable but we recommend putting them in your home food waste collection.
Blended and packed in Germany
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
How to Cold Brew
Cold Brew Teabag
Cold brew Bottle or glass
Ice or fruit to garnish (optional)
- Simply pop a Cold Brew Teabag into your glass of cold water or bottle we'd recommend 200- 500ml of water per teabag.
- Swirl gently to allow the flavours to fully infuse with the water.
- Leave to infuse for 5 - 10 minutes.
- You can use the tag to lift your teabag out of your cold brew tea or leave it in to infuse further.
- Best served chilled you can add ice or fruit to garnish.
- Consume within 8 hours of brewing.