Chelsea Breakfast Loose Tea
Out of stock
Full-bodied and rich, this flavour-packed loose leaf black tea is a stronger alternative to our English Breakfast.
For our loose leaf, we chose tea from Sri Lanka for its crisp taste and distinctive aroma, blending it with the famously brisk tea of Kenya. The result is a gutsy brew with a lingering aftertaste – it's delicious with a splash of milk in the morning, served with a slice of buttered toast.
• Origin: Sri Lanka/ Kenya
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
• Ideal for using with: Glass Pao Infuser Mug, Our range of Teapots and Infusers & Strainers
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
Kenya & Sri Lanka
Kenyan tea is a rich, full-bodied tea and we've blended with delicate leaves from Sri Lanka for a clean, brisk taste. Perfect for a more robust breakfast tea.
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We’ve pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.