Limited Edition Coconut Flavour Ground Coffee
Out of stock
Mellow, creamy coconut meets rich, aromatic arabica coffee in our latest limited edition flavoured coffee. Delicious brewed hot or cold, it’s a drink to go (coco)nuts for throughout summer – and beyond…
Crafted from fine-quality arabica coffee, Coconut is part of a range of blends with flavouring inspired by delectable confectionery and luscious liqueurs.
• Grind:Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup):200g = 13 cups
• Serving suggestion: Hot, Cold Brew, Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: Hot, Cold Brew, There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
Ground Arabica coffee, Flavouring.
No added sugars or sweetenersSuitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container.
Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
Recipe: Cold Brew Coconut Coffee Cooler
Did you know our Limited Edition Coconut Flavoured Coffee tastes just as delicious cold? Switch up your everyday brew for something a little more experimental…
150ml cold brew Coconut Flavoured Coffee
Lime wedge (juice and wedge)
150ml tonic water
1. Cold brew the Coconut coffee in a cafetière for 16–20 hours using 100g coffee per litre of water.
2. Once brewed, fill a highball glass with ice.
3. Add the cold brew coffee, a squeeze of lime juice from the wedge and the wedge itself.
4. Top up with tonic water.
As Brewed by You
We love to see your bold and bright summer creations, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittarduk for a chance to be featured in our gallery.