Café Français Coffee
Out of stock
The French are famous for their high-roasted, hard-hitting blends, brimming with bombastic dark chocolate – we’ve balanced those heavy flavours with a blend of our very own, exclusive to Whittard.
The rich, silky tones of coffee beans from Colombia are combined with the sweet and mellow beans of Brazil, for a blend which is full-bodied and richly aromatic without being overpowering. Sit back, and allow a cup of coffee to transport you straight to that Parisian street café…
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is a cappuccino
• A new favourite: If you like our Sumatra Mandheling Coffee we think you'll enjoy our Café Français Coffee
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Cocoa & Walnut
Try it as...
We love a strong shot of this rich, dark coffee brewed in an AeroPress and served as a latte.
COLOMBIA & BRAZIL
Our Café Français blends beans from across South America: Huila department in south-western Colombia and Minas Gerais state in south-eastern Brazil.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
150ml steamed milk
Cocoa powder (to serve)
- Pour 35ml freshly brewed coffee into your cup, so it’s a little less than halfway.
- Top up with the steaming hot milk and a 4–6cm layer of froth.
- Dust with cocoa powder as the professionals do.
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.