Mountain Water Blend Decaffeinated Coffee
Out of stock
We've used Arabica beans, adding a small quantity of Robusta for extra body but without the caffeine of a usual cup of coffee.
This Mexican coffee has been decaffeinated without the use of any chemicals - resulting in a medium-roasted bean that keeps its complexity, combining honeyed sweetness with a creamy body and suggestion of fruit and nut.
• Origin: Mexico & Vietnam
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is a cappuccino
Roasted Arabica and Robusta beans.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Honey & Cream
Try it as...
Try our Mountain Water Blend brewed using a filter method, and served as a luxurious cappuccino.
We've used arabica beans from Mexico, adding a small quantity of Vietnamese robusta for extra body.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
150ml steamed milk
Cocoa powder (to serve)
- Pour 35ml freshly brewed coffee into your cup, so it’s a little less than halfway.
- Top up with the steaming hot milk and a 4–6cm layer of froth.
- Dust with cocoa powder as the professionals do.
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
Not all decaffeinated coffee can claim to be produced without chemicals. We thought we’d do things differently and bring you a superb Mexican blend, naturally decaffeinated using the Mountain Water Process – a technique specially developed to preserve the coffee’s original flavour and aroma.
The Mountain Water Process involves immersing the coffee beans in water at varying temperature and pressure in order to extract 99.9% of the caffeine. No chemicals are used, and a filtering process allows the beans to maintain their characteristic flavour. Once quality-checked, dried and polished, the beans are ready to be roasted; we’ve applied a medium roast for a complex, perfectly balanced brew. After all, there’s no reason decaf should be dull…