Breakfast Blend Coffee
Out of stock
Our classic Breakfast Blend has a strong but subtle taste profile, with notes of sweet almond and the boozy lightness of white wine. Medium roasted for force of flavour while maintaining a silky smoothness, this is an instantly reviving, full-bodied blend which you might just find yourself drinking all day.
Our founder Walter Whittard needed a strong blend to allow him to start the day in true Whittard spirit. We recreated Walter’s favourite Breakfast Blend with a base of ever-popular Colombian beans, combined with the nutty complexity of beans from Brazil. It’s a real sip of history…
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is an americano
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Almond & White Wine
Try it as...
Start your mornings with a Breakfast Blend Americano, brewed in an AeroPress for a clean, full-bodied flavour.
COLOMBIA & BRAZIL
Our Breakfast Blend includes beans from Antioquia in Colombia and the Minas Gerais region of Brazil.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.