Blood Orange Crush Caddy
Out of stock
Our Blood Orange Crush is the citrus tea of the season. A black tea base complements a punch bowl of zesty, citrus, and fruity flavours.
Enjoy a refreshing tea this winter and add some citrus to your life with our Blood Orange Crush tea. This beautifully fruity tea, complete with apple chunks and orange slices, is a visual delight, crowned with vibrant safflower petals. A deliciously fruity tea made for sharing throughout the festive season.
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
Black tea (53%), Apple (19%), Rosehip, Orange slices (2.9%), Flavouring, Safflowers (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 100g e 3.5oz
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container, our Fill-Me-Up Caddies are perfect for storing your loose tea.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We've pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.
FIND OUT MORE
Gin + tea = sheer magic. Shake up one of these if you don't believe us…