AeroPress Replacement Filters
Out of stock
Replacement compostable filters for use with the AeroPress coffee maker.
Top tip: Place the filter paper in the AeroPress filter holder and rinse thoroughly with boiling water (discarding the water) to ensure the taste of your coffee isn't affected.
• Includes: 350 compostable filter papers
• Use for :AeroPress Coffee Maker
• Coffee grind type: Espresso
Code: 307975100% compostable paper filters
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Brew
There are two main methods of brewing with an AeroPress – we'd recommend the "inverted" method, but part of the enjoyment of owning an AeroPress is experimenting to find your own way of doing things!
- Insert the piston into the brewing chamber from the "4" end, until it reaches the "4". Turn the AeroPress upside down (the numbers should all be upside down). Add a filter paper to the filter holder and wet it so it sticks upside down.
- Add a single scoop of finely ground coffee to the brewing chamber.
- Boil the kettle, wait for a minute or two, and then add just enough water to wet the grounds. Wait for 30 seconds, then fill the AeroPress up to the "1" (this will make a medium-sized cup of coffee). Wait another 30 seconds.
- Screw the filter holder onto the brewer. Place a cup upside down on top and very carefully turn everything back the right way up. Push down slowly – this should take about 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your coffee!