Santos and Java Ground Coffee Valve Pack
Out of stock
Blending beans from either side of the globe, Brazil and Indonesia, our Santos & Java is a seductively dark, velveteen coffee with a powerful kick – sealed and packed for freshness.
The Santos coffee beans are grown on the rolling plains of Southern Brazil, yielding dark flavours of baking chocolate and stewed fruit, while beans sourced from the humid volcanic slopes of the Ijen Plateau on the island of Java add a lighter, creamier sweetness with just the right acidity. With its heady aroma and high-roasted boldness, we like to think this coffee has something of the mystery of Indonesia, and a touch of the party spirit of Brazil…
• Origin: Brazil & Indonesia
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 200g = 13 cups
• Ideal for using with: Cafetieres, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is a mocha or americano
100% ground Arabica coffee.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Burnt Caramel & Cream
Try it as...
The caramel sweetness of this coffee works perfectly in a mocha: try brewing it in a cafetière, then adding a little cocoa and milk.
BRAZIL & INDONESIA
Our Santos beans come from Minas Gerais, a region near the Brazilian port of Santos; we've blended them with beans grown on the Ijen Plateau in Java, Indonesia.