Breakfast Blend Coffee
Out of stock
Our classic Breakfast Blend has a strong but subtle taste profile, with notes of sweet almond and the boozy lightness of white wine. Medium roasted for force of flavour while maintaining a silky smoothness, this is an instantly reviving, full-bodied blend which you might just find yourself drinking all day.
Our founder Walter Whittard needed a strong blend to allow him to start the day in true Whittard spirit. We recreated Walter’s favourite Breakfast Blend with a base of ever-popular Colombian beans, combined with the nutty complexity of beans from Brazil. It’s a real sip of history…
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is an americano
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Almond & White Wine
Try it as...
Start your mornings with a Breakfast Blend Americano, brewed in an AeroPress for a clean, full-bodied flavour.
COLOMBIA & BRAZIL
Our Breakfast Blend includes beans from Antioquia in Colombia and the Minas Gerais region of Brazil.
How to Brew the Perfect Cup
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.