English Breakfast Loose Tea Caddy, 140g
Out of stock
Relax with our unique English Breakfast; a lighter, more refined take on Britain’s favourite tea. This luxurious tea is not your average English Breakfast, this is a finer brew, one to bring out when guests come for tea and a piece of rich cake.
Experience our unique English Breakfast tea blend; flavourful but light and in a class of its own. Whittard takes a more refined approach to the English Breakfast Tea. This is done by creating a more delicate tea that’s honied, slightly more floral and lighter than other English Breakfast blends but holding onto those traditional malty flavours that give it a sense of depth and the globally recognised name, ‘English Breakfast.’
• Origin: Indonesia
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g pouch = 50 cups, 140g caddy = 70 cups
• Ideal for using with: Glass Pao Infuser Mug, Our range of Teapots and Infusers & Strainers
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Weight: 100g pouch and 140g caddy
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
The tea gardens of Java were originally planted by the Dutch in the 1700s. Tea from the region has similar strength and taste to full-bodied Assam, making it perfect for breakfast blends.
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
As Brewed by You
You make time for tea, and we make time for you. Show us how you take your cup of something special, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We’ve pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.