Sticky Toffee Pudding White Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Inspired by the classic British dessert, this gloriously indulgent white hot chocolate has a lingering caramel creaminess.
The white chocolate base makes for a lusciously creamy texture – we’ve layered it with flavours of toffee and lingering caramel, adding a hint of spiced dates.…
• Hot chocolate base: White chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
•Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Ideal for using with: Nova Double-Walled Mug and Alice Tea Party Mug
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Cocoa Butter (14%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Flavourings, Colour: E150a (Plain Caramel), Salt, Emulsifier: E450 (Diphosphates).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1915 383 (Kcal) 455 91 Fat 14g 3g of which saturates 9g 2g Carbohydrates 77g 15g of which sugars 75g 15g Protein 4g 1g Salt 1.1g 0.2g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Your Cocoa Creations
From morish mugfuls to creative cupcakes, we love seeing your homemade concoctions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.
Discover & Explore
HOT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
Whip up a frothy milkshake with your favourite hot chocolate.
FIND OUT MORE
HOT CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
Ascend to cloud nine with our fabulous flavours and daring creations