Amaretto Flavour Ground Coffee
Out of stock
Our delectable Amaretto Flavour Coffee really is the cherry on top. Inspired by the famous Italian liqueur, it’s the sort of thing you might sip in the Venice lagoon, serenaded by a gondolier and nibbling almond biscuits.
Crafted from fine-quality arabica coffee, Amaretto is part of a range of blends with flavouring inspired by delectable confectionery and luscious liqueurs.
• Grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 200g = 13 cups
• Ideal for using with: Cafetière, Barista & Co. Coffee Brew It Stick and Nova Double-Walled Mug
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
Ground Arabica coffee, Flavouring.
No added sugars or sweetenersSuitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.