Hazelnut Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Sit back and savour one of the smoothest hot chocolates we’ve ever made. Enjoy an irresistibly creamy hot chocolate paired with buttery hazelnut tones.
Smooth and indulgent with tones of rich, roasted hazelnut dancing alongside delicate chocolatey sweetness. This hot chocolate is a perfect counter to the seasonal shift in weather, offering a mugful of warm cosiness at home or outdoors.
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Ideal for using with: Mini Marshmallows
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Powder (41%), Dextrose, *Flavourings, Salt. Contains cocoa solids 39% minimum, *contains hazelnut flavouring, made without nut.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1716 343 (Kcal) 408 82 Fat 9.2g 1.8g of which saturates 5.9g 1.2g Carbohydrates 65g 13g of which sugars 56g 11.2g Protein 10g 2g Salt 0.60g 0.12g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended in Germany, packed in Poland.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Discover & Explore
HOT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
Whip up a frothy milkshake with your favourite hot chocolate.
FIND OUT MORE
HOT CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
Ascend to cloud nine with our fabulous flavours and daring creations
FIND OUT MORE
Dairy free? We've picked the best alternatives for making tea, coffee and hot chocolate.