Limited Edition Gingerbread Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Enjoy the classic gingerbread flavour and aromatic smells of ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves paired with luxuriously smooth and sweet hot chocolate.
We’ve merged the unmistakable taste and aroma of warm, freshly baked gingerbread with deliciously creamy hot chocolate to craft an exceptionally tasty treat. Tackle the colder seasons with a festive feel, stay snug on the sofa, or simply enjoy as a little sweet treat.
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Powder (39%), Dextrose, *Flavourings, Salt. Contains Cocoa solids 37% minimum.
*Contains honey flavouring (animal byproduct) which is unsuitable for vegan.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1717 343 (Kcal) 408 82 Fat 9g 2g of which saturates 6g 1g Carbohydrates 67g 13g of which sugars 58g 12g Protein 10g 2g Salt 0.59g 0.12g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended in Germany, packed in Poland.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.