Pineapple & Ginger Punch Loose Tea
Out of stock
With its green tea base, our Pineapple and Ginger Punch muddles tangy pineapple chunks with fiery ginger pieces, giving this tea its intense fruity flavour. Ideal for a less boozy occasion but with all the excitement of any celebration.
• Tea type: Green
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g pouch = 50 cups
• Ideal for using with: Glass Pao Infuser Mug, Chelsea Glass Teapot with Infuser and Infusers & Strainers
Green tea (51%), Ginger (19%), Apple, Flavouring, Pineapple pieces (2.9%), Turmeric, Tea flowers
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 100g e 3.5oz
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container, our Fill-Me-Up Caddies are perfect for storing your loose tea.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 55-75 degrees
- Wait for 2-3 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO GREEN TEA
Curious about green tea’s humble beginnings and the knack to brewing the perfect cup?
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We’ve pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.