Café Français Coffee
Out of stock
The French are famous for their high-roasted, hard-hitting blends, brimming with bombastic dark chocolate – we’ve balanced those heavy flavours with a blend of our very own, exclusive to Whittard.
The rich, silky tones of coffee beans from Colombia are combined with the sweet and mellow beans of Brazil, for a blend which is full-bodied and richly aromatic without being overpowering. Sit back, and allow a cup of coffee to transport you straight to that Parisian street café…
• Origin: Colombia & Brazil
• Roast: Dark
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Our range of Coffee Grinders, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourite for this particular coffee is a cappuccino
• A new favourite: If you like our Sumatra Mandheling Coffee we think you'll enjoy our Café Français Coffee
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Cocoa & Walnut
Try it as...
We love a strong shot of this rich, dark coffee brewed in an AeroPress and served as a latte.
COLOMBIA & BRAZIL
Our Café Français blends beans from across South America: Huila department in south-western Colombia and Minas Gerais state in south-eastern Brazil.
How to Brew the Perfect
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
150ml steamed milk
Cocoa powder (to serve)
- Pour 35ml freshly brewed coffee into your cup, so it’s a little less than halfway.
- Top up with the steaming hot milk and a 4–6cm layer of froth.
- Dust with cocoa powder as the professionals do.
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.
Find Out Other Ways to Brew here
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.