Chelsea Breakfast Loose Tea
Out of stock
For those who like their morning cuppa full-bodied, rich and packed with flavour, we've crafted a stronger alternative to our classic English Breakfast to give your taste buds a wake-up call. We chose tea from Sri Lanka for its crisp taste and distinctive aroma, blending it with the famously malty tea of Kenya. The result is a gutsy brew with a lingering aftertaste – it's delicious with a splash of milk in the morning, served with a slice of buttered toast.
100g e 3.5oz
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Store in a cool dry place
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
Kenya & Sri Lanka
Kenyan tea is a rich, full-bodied tea and we've blended with delicate leaves from Sri Lanka for a clean, brisk taste. Perfect for a more robust breakfast tea.
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We've pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.
FIND OUT MORE
Gin + tea = sheer magic. Shake up one of these if you don't believe us…