AeroPress Coffee Maker
Out of stock
One of the quickest and simplest ways to brew really excellent coffee, resulting in a smooth, complex cup in as little as thirty seconds.
We’re a little obsessed with the AeroPress, and we’re not the only ones: there are Facebook groups, fan clubs and even an international competition. This nifty brewing gadget works similarly to an espresso maker, with the coffee pressed through a compostable paper filter.
• Includes: Plunger, coffee scoop, stirrer and 100 compostable filter papers
• Number of servings: 1 (200ml) cup
• Coffee format: Ground coffee, espresso grind
• Brewing time: 1 minute 30 seconds
• Replacement parts available: 100% compostable AeroPress Replacement Filters available (307975).
Total product height: 20cm
AeroPress height: 11cm
Suitable for the top shelf of a dishwasher; however, we recommend washing by hand.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Brew
There are two main methods of brewing with an AeroPress – we'd recommend the "inverted" method, but part of the enjoyment of owning an AeroPress is experimenting to find your own way of doing things!
- Insert the piston into the brewing chamber from the "4" end, until it reaches the "4". Turn the AeroPress upside down (the numbers should all be upside down). Add a filter paper to the filter holder and wet it so it sticks upside down.
- Add a single scoop of finely ground coffee to the brewing chamber.
- Boil the kettle, wait for a minute or two, and then add just enough water to wet the grounds. Wait for 30 seconds, then fill the AeroPress up to the "1" (this will make a medium-sized cup of coffee). Wait another 30 seconds.
- Screw the filter holder onto the brewer. Place a cup upside down on top and very carefully turn everything back the right way up. Push down slowly – this should take about 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your coffee!