Limited Edition Toffee Popcorn Flavour White Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Make no bones about it, this a real treat of a hot chocolate - no tricks here. All the rich creaminess of white chocolate combined with the buttery sweet flavours of fluffy popcorn. After all, why should you have to choose between them?
All the rich creaminess of white chocolate combined with the buttery sweet flavours of fluffy popcorn. Why should you have to choose between them, after all?
• Hot chocolate base: White chocolate
• Format: Powder – we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp/28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/ 12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Flavourings, Colour: E150a Plain Caramel, Salt, Emulsifier: E450 (Diphosphates).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g (as sold) Per 20g (as sold) Energy (kJ) 1906 381 (kcal) 453 91 Fat 14g 3g of which are saturates 8g 2g Carbohydrate 77g 15g of which are sugars 74g 15g Protein 4g 1g Salt 1.1g 0.2g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from strong light and odours.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Discover & Explore
HOT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
Whip up a frothy milkshake with your favourite hot chocolate.
FIND OUT MORE
HOT CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
Ascend to cloud nine with our fabulous flavours and daring creations
FIND OUT MORE
Dairy free? We've picked the best alternatives for making tea, coffee and hot chocolate.