Crème Brûlée Flavour White Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
With flavours evoking the serious sophistication of flambeéd sugar and the creamy comfort of butterscotch, this velvety smooth white hot chocolate is a pudding lover's paradise.
Tap into some serious luxury with our irresistible twist on a classic French dessert – it's truly the crème de la crème of the hot chocolate world.
• Hot chocolate base: White chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Ideal for using with: Mini Marshmallows and Nova Double-Walled Mug
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Flavouring, Emulsifier: E450.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1935 387 (Kcal) 460 92 Fat 15g 3g of which saturates 9g 2g Carbohydrates 77g 15g of which sugars 75g 15g Protein 4g 1g Salt 0.7g 0.1g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
When the tradition of drinking chocolate first took hold of London society in the 17th century, early aficionados had no idea what lay in store. It was hundreds of years before white chocolate finally arrived on sweet-shop shelves – not long after, Whittard went and reinvented the hot chocolate flavour wheel with our famous white hot chocolate.
Your Cocoa Creations
From morish mugfuls to creative cupcakes, we love seeing your homemade concoctions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.