Cookies and Cream Flavour Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
It might be an iconic ice cream flavour hailing from the USA, but we reckon our Cookies & Cream hot chocolate is set to be the next best thing in kitchens across the globe… We’ve blended our very first black cocoa base with sumptuously sweet flavours of biscuity cookies and smooth cream for a recipe to rival all others.
• Hot chocolate base: Black cocoa
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa (19%), Fat Reduced Cocoa (19%), Dextrose, Flavourings, Salt. Contains Cocoa solids 38% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100g (as sold) Per 20g (as sold) Energy (kJ) 1574 315 (kcal) 374 75 Fat 6g 1g of which are saturates 4g 1g Carbohydrate 65g 13g of which are sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 1.73g 0.35g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Your Cocoa Creations
From morish mugfuls to creative cupcakes, we love seeing your homemade concoctions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.
Discover & Explore
HOT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
Whip up a frothy milkshake with your favourite hot chocolate.
FIND OUT MORE
HOT CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
Ascend to cloud nine with our fabulous flavours and daring creations
FIND OUT MORE
Dairy free? We've picked the best alternatives for making tea, coffee and hot chocolate.