The Signature Hot Chocolate Hamper
We’ve packed a hamper with the true meaning of luxury: our two signature Luxury and Luxury White hot chocolates, a tower of mini marshmallows, two milk chocolate spoons and a pair of SoHo glasses.
Our classic rich Luxury milk and buttery-sweet Luxury White are at the heart of our hot chocolate collection – and firm customer favourites. With our sleek tall glasses, which are made for marshmallow-topped hedonistic hot chocolates, this hamper takes luxury to new heights.
• Includes: Luxury Hot Chocolate, Luxury White Hot Chocolate, two Milk Chocolate Spoon, Mini Marshmallows, two SoHo Glasses in a Wicker Hamper
• Hot chocolate bases included: 3 x milk and 1 x white
• Format: Powder - we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/ 20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp/ 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs or 12 milkshakes per hot chocolates, that's a total of 34 mugs of hot chocolate or 24 milkshakes! Plus two chocolate spoon hot chocolates.
• Number of servings (using 1 chocolate spoon for 1 mug): 2 spoons = 2 mugs of hot chocolate
• SoHo Latte Glass capacity: 260ml
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Luxury Hot Chocolate
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring. Contains Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1673 335 (Kcal) 397 79 Fat 8g 2g of which saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrates 66g 13g of which sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 0.6g 0.1g
Luxury White Hot Chocolate
Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring, Emulsifier: E450.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1925 385 (Kcal) 457 91 Fat 14.9g 3.0g of which saturates 9.0g 1.8g Carbohydrates 76.8g 15.4g of which sugars 76.8g 15.4g Protein 4.1g 0.8g Salt 1.15g 0.23g
Glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, dextrose, pork gelatine, flavouring, colour:E162 (Beetroot Red).
Not suitable for Vegetarians or Vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Energy (KJ) 1420 (Kcal) 334 Fat 0g of which saturates 0g Carbohydrates 79g of which sugars 71g Protein 4g Salt 0g
Chocolate 83% ( Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt); Marshmallow 17% (Glucose - Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Pork Gelatine, Corn Starch, Flavouring, Colourings: Carmine E120 and Curcumin E100). Milk Chocolate contains cocoa solids 38% minimum and milk solids 23% minimum.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also not suitable for people with: nut, peanut, gluten and wheat allergy.
Luxury Hot Chocolate Weight: 350g
Luxury White Hot Chocolate Weight: 350g
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours
Weight: 2 x 60g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours.
Width including handle: 9cm
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe.
Delivery & Returns
What's in the box:
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Pop 3 heaped tsp of hot chocolate into a mug.
- Heat approximately 200ml of your chosen dairy or plant-based milk – if you’re feeling particularly indulgent, use a milk frother first.
- Pour into the mug and stir thoroughly (or whisk) with the powder until you have a smooth mixture.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows.
Click Here to read the full guide.
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Click Here to read the full guide.