Coronation Regal Blend
Out of stock
A smooth, rich loose leaf black tea blended with sumptuous Madagascan vanilla and a right royal flourish of red, white and blue petals.
Take a graceful sip of our Regal Blend and honour all seven British monarchs who have reigned since Whittard began in 1886. This elegant tea celebrates King Charles III in the most British way possible, with the rich flavour of black tea punctuated by the sweetness of Madagascan vanilla and sprinkled with red, white and blue petals. A luxurious tea, ideal for any street party or stately celebration.
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
• Ideal for using with: Glass Pao Infuser Mug, Chelsea Glass Teapot with Infuser and Infusers & Strainers
Black Tea, Flavouring, Cornflower Petals (2%), Vanilla Pieces (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
Fragrant vanilla-pod sweetness
Scones and Jam or a classic Victora Sponge cake
Queen Elizabeth II will always have a special place in our hearts; we remember her with the number 53, the year of her coronation.
Ever since our founder Walter Whittard weighed out tea leaves behind his high mahogany counter, we've been experimenting with our own inventive blends. Today you'll find extraordinary creativity in our collection, from unique twists on classics like English Breakfast to more inventive blends laden with fruit and flowers.
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We’ve pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.