Cinnamon and Vanilla Chai Loose Tea
Out of stock
Cinnamon and vanilla – it’s a glorious combination. We’ve made it our own, adding a sprinkle of ginger, sweet fennel, liquorice root and cardamom seeds for a deliciously moreish caffeine-free blend that can be sipped all day long.
Cinnamon and vanilla – it’s a glorious combination. We’ve made it our own, adding a sprinkle of ginger, sweet fennel, liquorice root and cardamom seeds for a deliciously moreish caffeine-free blend that can be sipped all day long. There should be a chai for every occasion, after all…
• Origin: China
• Tea type: Herbal Infusion
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
Cinnamon (40%), Ginger (18%) Sweet Fennel (18%), Liquorice Root (16%), Cardamom Seeds (5%), Flavouring Bourbon Vanilla Extract
CONTAINS LIQUORICE: people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Stackable Caddy: If you choose the caddy option it will stack with our other tea caddies
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
Warming spices balanced by sweet vanilla
Apple pie with custard
The cinnamon tree can grow to a height of 18.2m – so we’ve numbered our cinnamon-packed infusion 182 to mark this mighty measurement.
Ever since our founder Walter Whittard weighed out tea leaves behind his high mahogany counter, we've been experimenting with our own inventive blends. Today you'll find extraordinary creativity in our collection, from unique twists on classics like English Breakfast to more inventive blends laden with fruit and flowers.
How to Make
1tsp (2g) Loose Chai
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 100 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
4 heaped tsp loose tea
200 of milk of choice
Optional: 1 or 2 tsp of sugar
- Infuse the tea blend in freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes then strain.
- If adding sugar: put the strained tea into a small pan with the sugar. Heat and stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, heat and froth the milk
- Pour the tea into your favourite mug and top with the warmed milk
- If you like it stronger or sweeter, increase the amount of tea or sugar to find what suits you.
As Brewed by You
We love to see your creations, refresh, revitalise and renew with our range of infusions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.