Spiced Pumpkin Chai
Out of stock
A rich, soft and mellow drink to keep you company as the nights draw in. Brimming with real pumpkin pieces, ginger and cinnamon for an aromatic, creamy drink that will leave you wanting more. We like to make a velvety chai latte, using warmed, frothed milk and a pinch (or two) of sugar.
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
• Brewing Time: 3 - 5 minutes
Black Tea, Pumpkin (15%), Ginger (10%), Carrot, Flavouring, Cinnamon (5%), Cloves (3%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 100g e 3.5oz
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Blended & packed in Germany
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Tea
Smooth and Creamy with Warming Spices and Sweet Cinnamon
Pumpkin pie and cinnamon swirls
In 1584, French explorer, Jacques Cartier was exploring the St. Lawrence region of North America, where he reported finding “gros melons”. The name was then translated into English as “pompions”. Today, the “pumpkin.” We’ve numbered this tea after the birth year of its linguistic roots.
Ever since our founder Walter Whittard weighed out tea leaves behind his high mahogany counter, we've been experimenting with our own inventive blends. We've been inspired by pumpkins and the warmth of chais to create our Limited Edition Pumpkin Spiced Chai blending our finest black tea with pumpkin and spices sourced from the highest quality suppliers across the world.
How to Make
1tsp (2g) Loose Chai
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser.
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 100 degrees.
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy.
Click Here to read the full guide.
4 heaped tsp loose tea
200 of milk of choice
Optional: 1 or 2 tsp of sugar
- Infuse the tea blend in freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes then strain.
- If adding sugar: put the strained tea into a small pan with the sugar. Heat and stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile, heat and froth the milk
- Pour the tea into your favourite mug and top with the warmed milk
- If you like it stronger or sweeter, increase the amount of tea or sugar to find what suits you.
Discover & Explore
Earl Grey & Lemon Cupcakes
There’s plenty more to our range of extraordinary teas than the perfect cuppa...
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We’ve pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.