Cold Brew Passionfruit, Mango & Peach Pyramid Teabags
Out of stock
Discover a flavour festival of aromatic passionfruit, refreshing mango and sweet peach for a cooling, tropical experience.
This cocktail of exciting tropical flavours will leave you besotted by our refreshing cold brew. Discover a new, caffeine free way to add flavour to your day, in a bottle on the go, with ice in a glass or a cooling morning drink. No need for hot water; these sugar free infusions have been specially treated to bring you a premium natural flavour in cold water.
Crafted so you can pour cold water directly on your teabag, and serve ice cold - perfect for long, hazy, summer days.
• Tea type: Fruit & herbal infusion
• Number of servings: 1 teabag per cup = 12 cups
Apple Pomace, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Hibiscus, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Peach Pieces (peach, sugar) (1%), Passion Flower Herb, Mango Fruit Granules (mango, maltodextrin) (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nutritional Facts Per 100ml with 1g of tea Energy (kJ) 6 (kcal) 1 Fat <0.1g of which are saturates <0.1g Carbohydrate <0.5g of which are sugars <0.5g Protein 0.17g Salt <0.01g
Weight: 30g e 1oz
Contains: 12 pyramid teabags
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
Sustainability: Packets are made from natureflex which is compostable, boxes are recyclable and pyramid teabags are compostable but we recommend putting them in your home food waste collection.
Blended and packed in Germany
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Cold Brew
Cold Brew Teabag
Cold brew Bottle or glass
Ice or fruit to garnish (optional)
- Simply pop a Cold Brew Teabag into your glass of cold water or bottle we'd recommend 200- 500ml of water per teabag.
- Swirl gently to allow the flavours to fully infuse with the water.
- Leave to infuse for 5 - 10 minutes.
- You can use the tag to lift your teabag out of your cold brew tea or leave it in to infuse further.
- Best served chilled you can add ice or fruit to garnish.
- Consume within 8 hours of brewing.