Luxury Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Luxury. It's a word you hear bandied about a lot these days. But what does it take for a taste to be truly luxurious? Well, we like to think our Luxury hot chocolate comes pretty near the mark with its cashmere smoothness and rich intensity of flavour.
• Hot chocolate base: Milk chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Ideal for using with: Nova Double-Walled Mug, Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Mug and with a generous helping of Mini Marshmallows
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Sugar, Cocoa (39%), Dextrose, Salt, Flavouring. Contains Cocoa solids 39% minimum.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1673 335 (Kcal) 397 79 Fat 8g 2g of which saturates 5g 1g Carbohydrates 66g 13g of which sugars 59g 12g Protein 9g 2g Salt 0.6g 0.1g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
How to Make
3 heaped tsp of your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml milk or milk alternative
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a tall glass
- Top up with steaming hot milk
- Finish with a spoonful of foam.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows
½ pint milk
2 heaped tbsp your favourite hot chocolate
4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
2–3 ice cubes
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Warm the milk slightly, adding the hot chocolate powder and stirring until combined. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Blend together the ice cream, hot chocolate and ice cubes on a low setting, until the milkshake is nice and frothy.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
Your Cocoa Creations
From morish mugfuls to creative cupcakes, we love seeing your homemade concoctions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.
Discover & Explore
HOT CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
Whip up a frothy milkshake with your favourite hot chocolate.
FIND OUT MORE
HOT CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
Ascend to cloud nine with our fabulous flavours and daring creations