Blood Orange Crush
Out of stock
Our Blood Orange Crush is the citrus tea of the season. A black tea base complements a punch bowl of zesty, citrus, and fruity flavours.
Enjoy a refreshing tea this winter and add some citrus to your life with our Blood Orange Crush tea. This beautifully fruity tea, complete with apple chunks and orange slices, is a visual delight, crowned with vibrant safflower petals. A deliciously fruity tea made for sharing throughout the festive season.
• Tea type: Black
• Number of servings (using 1tsp/ 2g per cup): 100g = 50 cups
• Ideal for using with: Glass Pao Infuser Mug, Chelsea Glass Teapot with Infuser and Infusers & Strainers
Black tea (53%), Apple (19%), Rosehip, Orange slices (2.9%), Flavouring, Safflowers (1%)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 100g e 3.5oz
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours. Once opened, store in an airtight container, our Fill-Me-Up Caddies are perfect for storing your loose tea.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
How to Make
1 tsp loose tea
- Pop 1 tsp of loose tea per cup into a Pao mug or teapot with an infuser
- Pour in 200ml water per cup boiled to 98 degrees
- Wait for 3-5 minutes
- Remove infuser and enjoy
2 tsp loose tea
100ml freshly boiled water
Fruit or mint to garnish (optional)
- Add the loose tea to a refillable teabag or an infuser and place in a cup or heat-resistant glass
- Pour over freshly boiled water. Remove the teabag/infuser
- Top up with plenty of ice
- Garnish with fruit and sprigs of mint if desired
Discover & Explore
A GUIDE TO BLACK TEA
Discover what makes this tea type an all-day, everyday favourite in the West…
FIND OUT MORE
HOW TO HOST AFTERNOON TEA
We’ve pulled together some top tips for hosting your very own afternoon tea.