Coffee Explorer's Gift Set
Out of stock
Take a whistle-stop world tour in a coffee cup with this trio of map-spanning single origin dark and medium roast ground coffees.
Inside you’ll find some of our best-loved dark and medium roasts from India and the Americas: smoky Monsoon Malabar, citrusy San Agustin Colombia and chocolatey Guatemala Elephant. Where will your first adventure take you?
• Coffees featured: Monsoon Malabar, San Agustin Colombia and Guatemala Elephant
• Roasts included: 1x dark (Monsoon Malabar), 1x medium-dark (Guatemala Elephant) and 1x medium (San Agustin Colombia)
• Grind: Omni grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 3 x 120g = 8 cups of each coffee – that’s a grand total of 24 cuppas!
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for these particular coffees are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
100% Ground Arabica CoffeeSuitable for vegetarians and vegans
Weight: 3 x 120g
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
What's in the Gift Set?
Gloriously oversized beans with a honey-sweet taste
An exotic favourite, matured in the monsoon storms
San Agustin Colombia
An aromatic, citrusy roast from the Andes
As Brewed by You
Coffee is a personal thing, and we love to see how you put your touches on your morning cuppas. Take a snap, follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.