Banoffee Pie Flavour White Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Our dessert-inspired hot chocolates have become something of a tradition - so without hesitation, our cocoa creatives dreamt up another heavenly concoction: Banoffee Pie.
The winning combination of creamy banana and molten toffee never fails to please. We didn’t think it was possible but add white chocolate into the mix and it gets even better - we're quite certain that you'll agree...
• Hot chocolate base: White chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 350g = 17 mugs of hot chocolate/12 mugs of milkshake
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter (15%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Dextrose, Flavouring, Salt, emulsifier: E450 (Diphosphates).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g (as sold) Per 20g (as sold) Energy (kJ) 1911 382 (kcal) 454 91 Fat 14g 3g of which are saturates 9g 2g Carbohydrate 77g 15g of which are sugars 75g 15g Protein 4g 1g Salt 1.1g 0.2g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
How to Make the Perfect Hot Chocolate
Your favourite Whittard hot chocolate
200ml of your chosen dairy or plant-based milk
Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Pop 3 heaped teaspoons of hot chocolate into a mug.
- Heat approximately 200ml of your chosen dairy or plant-based milk – if you’re feeling particularly indulgent, use a milk frother first.
- Pour into the mug and stir thoroughly (or whisk) with the powder until you have a smooth mixture.
- For the ultimate treat, top with a swirl of cream and an avalanche of fluffy mini mallows.
We recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup.
Your Cocoa Creations
From morish mugfuls to creative cupcakes, we love seeing your homemade concoctions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittarduk for a chance to be featured in our gallery.