Daterra Natural Low Caf
Out of stock
Discover this limited edition all natural low caffeine coffee. Grown in the Cerrado region of Brazil using two rarely grown types of coffee, this premium medium roast bean has notes of cherries, grapes and smooth chocolate. This coffee is perfect for anyone looking to lower their caffeine intake without losing flavour.
Cut the caffeine with this limited edition, small batch Brazilian coffee bursting with flavour. Grown on the carbon negative, B-corp Daterra farm in the Cerrado region of Brazil, this single origin organic blend is made from a mix of two types of coffee, Laurina and Aramosa. This premium blend has low caffeine levels induced by purely natural controls; it is 44% lower in caffeine than other Brazilian coffees. Whittard coffee buyers specially chose our unique batch for its sensational flavour profile. With a delicious traditional Brazilian chocolate flavour punctuated with sweet cherries and luscious grapes, this coffee is ideal for those who want to lower their caffeine intake while keeping the delightful notes of premium Brazilian coffee.
• Origin: Brazil
• Roast: Medium
• Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 125g = 8 cups; 250g = 16 cups; 500g = 33 cups; 1kg = 66 cups
• Ideal for using with: Wilfa WSCG-2 Silver Electrical Burr Coffee Grinder, Cafetières, Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop, AeroPress Coffee Maker, Nova Double-Walled Mug and Hario V60 Craft Coffee Maker – but enjoy experimenting to find your unique brewing style
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
• Cafe-style coffees to try at home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee is an espresso and americano
Roasted Arabica beans.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage: Always store coffee in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure optimum freshness.
Roasted and packed in the UK.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Delivery & Returns
Product Content Slot
More about this Coffee
Chocolate, Cherries and Grapes
Try it as...
We love this chocolatey, fruity coffee brewed in a filter like the V60, and served black to appreciate those complex flavours.
Grown in the Cerrado region of Brazil, our Daterra Natural Low Caf flourishes in rich soil known as “Red Earth” or “Terra Roxa” and benefits from high rainfall and soaring temperatures.
How to Brew the Perfect Cup
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee + 35ml freshly boiled water)
100ml freshly boiled water
- Add 35ml freshly brewed coffee to a cup
- Pour over freshly boiled water
1 espresso shot (18g ground coffee)
35ml freshly boiled water
- Brew a shot of espresso using 18g ground coffee and 35ml freshly boiled water. Allow it to cool.
- Load a glass with ice.
- Pour over your cooled coffee.
- Top up with cold milk if desired.