70% Cocoa Hot Chocolate
Out of stock
Bewitched with a touch of black magic, this deliriously dark hot chocolate is the real deal for any cocoa-nut.
Our recipe blends a decadently high proportion of cocoa with subtle hints of sweetness for that uniquely authentic aftertaste. This dark drinking chocolate is perfect for those who like their chocolate rich, with a bittersweet complexity of flavour.
• Hot chocolate base: Dark chocolate
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 3 heaped tsp/20g per mug for hot chocolate or 2 tbsp or 28g per mug for milkshake): 300g = 15 mugs of hot chocolate/10 mugs of milkshake
• Ideal for using with: Mini Marshmallows and Nova Double-Walled Mug
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Cocoa (70%), Sugar, Flavouring. Contains Cocoa solids 70% minimum.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 20g as sold Energy (kJ) 1686 337 (Kcal) 403 81 Fat 15g 3g of which saturates 9g 2g Carbohydrates 43g 9g of which sugars 30g 6g Protein 15g 3g Salt 0g 0g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
Quality & Character
Hot chocolate has always been close to our hearts. In the 1890s our cocoa was the talk of the town: young Walter Whittard put its success down to "its very high quality and distinctly unique character". You'll find that quality and character are still cornerstones of our collection…
We think everyone should experience our deliciously creamy hot chocolate, so many of our fabulous flavours are also vegan. Discover the selection here.
Your Cocoa Creations
From morish mugfuls to creative cupcakes, we love seeing your homemade concoctions. Follow us on Instagram and tag @whittardofchelsea1886 for a chance to be featured in our gallery.