Limited Edition 100% Cameroon Cocoa Powder
Out of stock
Brace yourself. We’ve sourced our first single-origin cocoa from the volcanic slopes of Cameroon, famous for its large, dark red cocoa beans with an intensely smoky flavour.
Smooth, complex and well-rounded with subtle roasted tones, it’s delicious mixed with hot milk for an intense cocoa hit or sweetened to taste – it even adds an irresistibly chocolatey flavour to cakes and icing.
• Hot chocolate base: 100% Cocoa Powder
• Hot chocolate format: Powder form, we recommend making it with hot milk (or your preferred milk alternative) rather than water for the ultimate smooth, creamy cup. Find out how to make the perfect hot chocolate here.
• Number of servings (using 2 heaped tsp/8g per mug): 225g = 28 mugs of hot chocolate
• Ideal for using with: Nova Double-Walled Mug and Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Mug
• Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, as an ice-cold milkshake or use in baking
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional Facts Per 100g Per 8g as sold Energy (kJ) 1548 124 (Kcal) 370 30 Fat 21g 2g of which saturates 13g 1g Carbohydrates 9g 1g of which sugars 0.4g 0g Protein 19g 2g Salt 0.6g 70g
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Blended and packed in the UK.
Contents may settle in transit.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery costs will be calculated and displayed at checkout in your order total. This is inclusive of any additional taxes to your shipping country. Find out more here.
Product Content Slot
Quality & Character
Hot chocolate has always been close to our hearts. In the 1890s our cocoa was the talk of the town: young Walter Whittard put its success down to "its very high quality and distinctly unique character". You'll find that quality and character are still cornerstones of our collection…