- Origin: Darjeeling, India
- Leaf Type: Single Estate Black Tea
- Taste: Slightly nutty with a touch of muscatel
- Drink: With or without milk
- Brew: Lightly, 2-3 minutes according to taste
- When to drink: Afternoon
Darjeeling Happy Valley is an exceptional tea from the foothills of the Himalayas and is a tea of choice for the afternoon.
The Happy Valley Estate is one of the oldest and most renowned tea gardens in Darjeeling. Perched up high in the mountains, the leaves are swathed in mist to give the tea its distinctive taste. It is a second flush tea, and as you would expect from this slightly older shoot, it produces a tea with a more developed and slightly nutty taste.
Darjeeling Happy Valley is a must for anyone who likes Darjeeling’s refreshing muscatel flavor. Satisfyingly rich, it offers a great boost for any afternoon.